Doctor Who - Baby Trouble

Hello me hearties! First off, apologies for the lack of blog entries, I've been very quiet on here lately . . . but for good reason. As well as editing and (almost) finishing two novels I've also started doing something I haven't done for years - making movies! I'm very excited to be back in that particular creative arena, it's always been hugely satisfying for me. Whilst I work on the various short films on the current roster, here's a very short (and a bit silly) Doctor Who skit we made. I hope you enjoy it, and if you do there'll be many more videos on the way over the next few weeks/months. Till next time, 'Adios amigos!'

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a
very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for
me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!
Also visit my Web ; www.disablecricket.com
Unknown said…
The different reactions and what we may see, do not know the reaction of other people but I see how truly impressive it. very well. friv 7

Popular posts from this blog

Symbiosis

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .